Need a Loan for Fall 2020? Sign up Today
Grow the group to 6,000 students by the end of May
The larger the group, the more bargaining power we have and the better rates we can negotiate.
Students Sign Up
Students join the Juno Student Loan Negotiation Group for free.
Lenders compete for your business by offering lower rate options for us to evaluate.
Members apply directly to the lender offering the lowest rates exclusively via Juno.
Estimated Savings Compared to Federal Loans
Based on 2019 Deal for Select Graduate Programs
Over the Life of the Loan
|Monthly (After School)||$||$|
Assumptions common to both calculations
- Assumes interest accrues in college
- Assumes interest accrues during grace period
- Assumes that the student is in college for 2 years + 6 month grace
- Accrued interest capitalizes upon entering repayment
Assumptions with the Federal Loan Calculation
- Assumes first disbursement is after July 1st 2019 and before September 30th
- 6.08% Interest Rate for the First $20,500
- 7.08% Interest Rate for anything above that
- 1.062% Origination Fee for the First $20,500
- 4.248% Origination Fee for anything above that
For the Laurel Road Calculation
- Assumes FICO score between 740 and 760
- Assumes auto-pay discount when applicable
Please note that the calculator is based on the deal we negotiated for Juno Members at select graduate programs interested in a loan for Fall 2019. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to negotiate a similar offer for students seeking a loan in Fall 2020. Of course, we will try our best to meet or exceed your expectations.
Got Questions? We Got Answers.
We understand that student loans and our negotiation process can be complicated. Please ask us any and all questions you have.
As a founder of Juno, I check firstname.lastname@example.org more frequently than my personal email.